Because...... a Lower Brain-Omega™ Index is Associated with Increased Risk for:
Why Measure Your Brain-Omega Index?
· Omega-3s are important for heart, brain, and joint health.
· Most Americans have low levels of omega-3s in their blood.
· Low levels of omega-3s are related to increased risk for fatal heart attack, depression, and possibly dementia.
· Blood levels of omega-3s can be improved by simple dietary changes.
· The only way to know your blood level of omega-3s is by measuring it, with the Brain-Omega’s Index Test.
Why Brain-Omega Test?
· Over 1,000,000 people have measured their Omega-3 Index.
· Has been used in large NIH-funded population studies.
· Uses novel “dried blood spot” technology.
· Simple and safe: Only need 1 drop of blood!
· Hassle-free: Send dried blood spot through regular mail and receive results via email within 5 days.